Occupational safety and expertise of hydraulic hoses – Qualified person according to BetrSichV and DGUV Rule 113-020
Occupational safety does not just mean laws and regulations – it’s about your health.
This training is designed to teach about hydraulic hoses, as well as the necessary rules and regulations, the safe handling of hydraulic systems in the focus of hydraulic hose lines.
The Operational Safety Ordinance (BetrSichV) prescribes regular testing of work equipment, including hydraulic hose lines. Their wear can cause damage leading to dangerous situations. The test may only be carried out by “qualified persons”. The seminar gives you an overview of the legal regulations and relevant standards. Failure detection in the hydraulic system due to damage to piping systems, as well as measures to reduce damage and downtime are contents of the seminar, as well as design, manufacture and use of hydraulic hose assemblies. By participating in this seminar it is possible to be appointed by the employer as “Qualified Person” according to BetrSichV, provided the conditions are met.
- Persons who, according to BetrSichV and DGUV Rule 113-020, have to act as Qualified Persons for the inspection of hydraulic hose lines.
- Maintenance staff, fitters, hydraulic service providers and planners
- Occupational safety specialists, safety engineers
- staff with direct reference to the topic
- Provide occupational safety in handling hydraulic systems
- Get to know the current rules and regulations for handling, use and safety with hydraulic hose assemblies
- For the task as a qualified person according to BetrSichV and DGUV 113-020 prepare
- Get to know Design, manufacture, safe use and assembly and protection of hydraulic hoses
- Be able to assess hydraulic hoses, make hazard assessments, detect faults, prevent consequential damage and machine downtime
- Occupational safety in handling hydraulic systems
- Requirements and selection criteria of hose assemblies and fittings
- Proper manufacture and assembly, as well as marking of hose lines
Measures for securing hydraulic hose lines
- Storage and replacement intervals of hose lines
- Hazards associated with piping systems
- Overview of the legal regulations and regulations for hydraulic hose lines
- Tasks of the repair and maintenance staff as well as competent persons
Specialist, Qualified Person TRBS 1203, DGUV Rule 113-020
- Final test